Microsoft project is one of the most widely used software's by executives, project managers and team members alike. Microsoft project lets managers analyze resources, budgets, timelines and measure progress, all from one tool.
GreyCampus training will help professionals manage time, tasks, people and resources effectively when completing a complex project.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to use Microsoft Project to manage their projects, reforecast their schedules, understand resource demand/capacity and report on key metrics.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Project and able to create a project plan. Specifically, students should be able to set up tasks in either mode, set up all types of resources, work with and create calendars, navigating to different views and understand critical path concept.
- Case Study 1 – Renovate the Space
- Recurring Tasks
- Set up for Creating Assignments
- Creating Assignments
- Creating Assignments continued
- Leveling Resource Over-allocations
- Critical Path and Baseline
- Formatting and Reporting
- Customizing Reports
- Case Study 2 – Update to Renovate the Space
- Start, Current & Status Dates
- Mark Tasks on Track
- Tables and Customizing Tables
- Updated Reports
- Adding work to your project
- Adding tasks to a working Baseline and Task Notes
- Case Study 3 – Scenario 1 Wedding Celebration
- A different approach to planning
- Constraints and Deadlines
- Constraints and Deadlines continued
- Custom Fields
- Custom Fields - Formulas
- Case Study 3 – Scenario 2 Survey Phase 1
- Edit assignment on a Fixed Unit task
- Edit assignment on a Fixed Duration task
- Fixed Work Tasks, Task Form and Organizer
- Custom Fields – Lookup Tables
- Case Study 4 – Master Schedules and Resource Pools
- Master Schedules
- Resource Pools
- Step 1: Check for programs (check here)
- Step 2: Click on 'Enroll' to register.
- Step 3: Immediately on registration, you will receive an email from us with the payment details and access details for the on-demand e-learning component
- Step 4: Receive an introduction and further communication from your GreyCampus training coordinator for the program you have registered for.
Q. Who should do this course?
A. This course is suitable for all professionals who manage projects. This course can help team members, project managers, executives and PMO's to better manage their resources and increase their efficiency.
Q: Will this course help my career?
A: Whether you are a team member or a project manager, Microsoft Project is a must-know tool. The certification will help your career growth and increase your visibility in your organization. According to payscale.com, the salary of a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) ranges from $60,645 - $82,720.