Microsoft Excel just might be the ultimate piece of software ever developed. Enormous portion of the economy rely on the program, and becoming skilled at Excel has become a license to grow in the business. So while there are a lot of basic tricks that you have to know, there are also a few tricks that will set you head and shoulders above the competition.
This training would be useful to participants across various industries and functional specializations such as MIS, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Relations, Information Technology and Administration.
Excel users can format their spreadsheets using different colour shades, bolds and italics, to differentiate between columns and bring the most important data to the fore.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to
- Understand Excel’s backstage view
- Appreciate some of the frequently used functions in Excel
- Explore the protection features of Excel
- Able to work with Business data and prepare relevant Charts
- 1- Year e-learning Access
- Hands-on video lectures
- Additional Material and Exercises
- Simulated Mock Exams
- Course Completion Certificate
- Some knowledge of basic word processing, computing, and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office work environment
- Creating and formatting Charts containing business data
- Formatting data as Tables
- Demonstrating Flash Fill techniques and its usage in Excel Tables
- Conditional Formatting — Rules and Data Bars
- Interactive formatting using data tables — advanced conditional formatting
- Advanced Data Filtering techniques
- Exploring Data Validation techniques and controlling inputs
- Creating dynamic lists using data validation and Name Ranges
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who uses MS Excel as part of their job or profession can choose this course to get a hold of validation techniques and increase their productivity
- There is no eligibility criteria