CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS POLICY
GreyCampus courses, whether instructor-led or self-paced, are designed to impart knowledge beyond the textbook and ensure a gratifying experience. The following Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement that governs the online purchase experience for courses available at www.greycampus.com. When you purchase any course from GreyCampus, you warrant that you read, understand, and agree to be bound by the conditions and terms given below.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: SESSION RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION
In the unlikely session of force majeure incidents (i.e. earthquakes, floods, explosions, etc.), a modest number of enrolments, or instructor illness, GreyCampus reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule, and even change the session location.
- In case GreyCampus cancels a session, delegates will be eligible to receive a 100% refund of the course fees paid earlier. Delegates willing to reschedule their sessions will be accommodated to any upcoming session at no additional cost. However, GreyCampus will not be responsible for refunding any personal expenses (including travel and logistics) incurred by the delegates.
- In such cases, when the delegate requests a 100% refund of the course fees, GreyCampus will cancel the course enrolment. This means that the participant will have to register and pay again, shall he/she desire to enroll in a similar or different course.
- No Show policy: Delegates who do not show up for their scheduled training session will not be eligible to claim a payment refund for that reason.
- If a delegate is not able to attend a scheduled session, he or she can request for rescheduling. In case of the rescheduled session falling outside the initial course access duration, the delegate has to bear a rescheduling fee of $250.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
GreyCampus protects learners and participants with a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee policy. All 100% money refund cases are governed by the terms and conditions laid out in this section.
- BootCamp: BootCamp training refunds are subject to the 1st day of the 1st training class refund policy. Upon finding the training unsatisfactory, the delegate must inform GreyCampus within 24 hours from the time when the first session began. All such communications should be directed to the support team reachable at email@example.com. In such cases, the delegate will be refunded the entire amount paid in the original mode of payment.
- Without BootCamp: Training sessions without BootCamps are governed by a 3-day trial policy. In the unlikely case of being dissatisfied with the course content, a delegate must reach out to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of purchase. After verification, the entire amount will be credited in the original payment mode.
- Conditions of Refund: The refund policy mentioned above will stand void and thus unenforceable in case a delegate is found to be involved in any of the following scenarios:
- Accessing more than 30% of the content available
- Downloading eBook or any offline material
- Attempting one or more mock tests
- Using exam vouchers
- Select Courses: Only a few select courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Therefore, it is imposed upon the delegates to check the details mentioned on the course pages and be sure of the availability of a money-back guarantee. Please be aware that courses organized or delivered by GreyCampus training partners are not covered under the 100% money-back guarantee policy.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: EXAM REGISTRATION SERVICE
GreyCampus provides exam registration services for learners across the training courses offered. Below are the exam registration terms and conditions that the delegates must comply with.
- All exams are scheduled within 3 months from the date on which the learner registers for the course.
- Registrants are required to provide GreyCampus with additional information that is necessary for filling the exam application and scheduling it on time.
- Registrants are not eligible for a refund of examination services’ registration fees.
- It might take up to 20 working days to process and complete the examination applications.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: CERTIFICATES
The delegate is eligible to receive soft copies of the certificate from the accreditation body as well as GreyCampus. If the delegate needs a printed copy, he or she would be required to pay additional charges (actual) that are levied for shipping and handling.