GreyCampus reserves the right to reschedule/cancel an event, or change the location of an event.
1) In case GreyCampus cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate. Alternatively, the delegate can also choose a different session at no additional cost.
2) If a delegate cancels a session, no refund will be made.
3) If a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her session, a rescheduling fee of $250 will be charged.
4) 100% Money Back Guarantee
4.1) Classroom and Live Online training: If any participant is not satisfied with their Classroom or Live Online training session, the participant needs to communicate to us within 24 hours from the start of the first session. (S)He can communicate via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund the entire amount paid by the participant in the original mode of payment.
4.2) Online Self-Learning courses have a 3-day refund policy. If you are not satisfied with the course, you can report this over an email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date of purchase . We will refund the entire amount.
This guarantee is considered void in any of the following cases. If the candidate has-
4.3) The 100% Money Back Guarantee is applicable only on select courses - such courses have the 100% Money Back Guarantee details mentioned on the course pages. In particular, the 100% Money Back Guarantee is NOT applicable on courses that are organized or delivered by our training partners.
5) Registrations for our exam service, note that all exams will be booked within 1 year from the date of registration. Registrants will need to provide necessary information on time to enable us to book exams.
6) No refunds will be made on examination services’ registration fees.
7) Exam services will take up to 20 working days for processing examination applications.
8) Soft copies will be provided for certificates received from third party and accreditation bodies. If a delegate requires a print copy, an additional amount towards shipping, handling and related charges will be charged on actuals.