GreyCampus Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect is an ideal course to gain an understanding of required blockchain concepts if you are willing to appear for CBSA examination. Get started with the course today to gain insights regarding the exam overview and process that helps you kick-start your preparation.
Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect self-paced course introduces you to the Blockchain basics that include components, ledger, and terminology. It walks through the reasons for the blockchain revolution and how business and government are looking at technology for creating efficiencies. As the course is developed to help you prepare for the CBSA exam, it covers the exam process, top 10 areas to focus for the exam, and what to expect before, during and after the exam.
To sum up, the course covers the following to get you enabled
- Objectives for CBSA Exam
- Blockchain Architect basics and advance concepts
- Selection of appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Working on the public as well as permissioned blockchain systems
- Blockchain terminologies that are critical for exam
- Ample resources for exam study