From startups to tech-giants, every organization requires Full Stack Developers. Full Stack Developers are on average the highest paid amongst software developers. From creating and updating client-side functionality, laying out front-end designs to deploying and maintaining backend, Full Stack Developers are considered a valuable asset across all teams and organizations.
The standard fee for this program is USD 3,000, and the early registration fee is USD 2,000. If you are in India, the standard fee becomes ₹1,25,000, and the early registration fee becomes ₹1,00,000. Note that all ₹ amounts are exclusive of taxes.
For the part-payment options, the sub-payments for the 6-month long program are spread out as follows:
• 50% of the full fee at the start of the 6-month program
• 30% at the start of month 3 of the 6-month program
• 30% at the start of month 5 of the 6-month program
To learn more, fill out the application form and we will reach out to you and address your concerns.
We expect program participants to be as serious about taking up the program as we are about delivering a high-quality learning experience and getting them a job in Full Stack Development. We do not offer refunds after you have registered. Please be sure about completing the program before you register.
Only in rare and exceptional cases can we explore options on issuing refunds due to cancellations.
At present, our Career Services are available only for program participants in the U.S. and India. If you are in the U.S., we take a best-effort approach toward preparing you for interviews, and we go the extra mile to scan and forward your profile to organizations hiring in Full Stack Development roles.
Do note that we do not offer any guarantees on getting you a job in the U.S.
If you are in India, the Career Services terms are a little different - we either get you a job offer of ₹5.0 LPA or more within 3 months of completing the program, or we issue a 100% refund of the fee you have paid.
The following are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria to avail of our Career Service:
• You must be open to relocation (within the country).
• You cannot reject a job offer that is made to you through our Career Services’ efforts.
• You must attend every interview scheduled as per the Career Services.
• You must complete all components of the course successfully.
• You must be in a position to take up employment upon receiving a job offer through us.
• You must be academically eligible as per the employment policy entailed with the offer letter received.
• You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with no backlogs.
Our Career Service Division will reach out to organizations hiring for their Full Stack Developer positions. Additionally, a weekly progress report will be sent to the candidate tracking the positions his or her profile has been forwarded to.
The job market experts at our Career Service Division work with you in improving your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles so that your resume shines to prospective recruiters hiring for Full Stack Development roles.
By the end of this program, you will:
• Get to work on real-world Full Stack Development projects
• Receive a certification at the end of the program
• Gain the support of our Career Services