Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification in Dallas
This course is designed to help participants prepare for and pass the IASSC-CBB exam (International Association for Six Sigma Certification - Certified Black Belt).
4 days of instructor-led training in Dallas
100% money-back guarantee
IASSC exam (Optional)
1-year e-Learning access
Self-paced: 141 hours study time (approx.)
Live-online: 160 hours study time (approx.)
3 simulated exams
Request a Quote
- Prepare and pass The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam™ in your very first attempt
- 1 live mock exam solving session with the instructor to address all your doubts and make you exam-ready
- 1-year access to the learning platform with a study plan, additional audio/video lectures, practice questions, 3 simulated tests, and more
- 1-year instructor mentorship & support in case of any trouble with preparation
SkillsDevelop skills to use Six Sigma methodologies, Lean concepts, and DMAIC methodologies: Design, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control.
AlignmentOur course is aligned to universally accepted IASSC Body of Knowledge for Black Belts.
Pass the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt™ (ICBB™) exam by GreyCampus and become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified professional.
Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee
We offer a no questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee to all of our training participants in Dallas. This guarantee covers you when you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, and communicate it to us via an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours from the time of attending the first session of the Bootcamp training. It's that easy!
For group enrolment of 5+ students or custom training requirements.
I recently attended an online Lean Six Sigma course through GreyCampus. The course was thorough and well put together. My instructor was a subject matter expert. He had experience across many industries. The class encompassed people from all jobs and walks of life. Our instructor was able to speak to specifics in each field. It was very impressive. I will be taking classes with GreyCampus again!
1. LSSBB Boot camp is a well structured program.
2. Learning resources and web portal provide excellent support.
3. The trainer, Mr. Ankit is knowledgeable, thorough, energetic and patient.
4. 24 hours of boot camp should ideally be covered in 6 sessions of 4 hours each, rather than in 3 sessions of 8 hours each.
5. The coordinator, Mr. Rishi was helpful and enterprising.
Thank you GreyCampus!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dallas is one of the most important cities in Texas. Portions of the city extend into neighboring Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties. Dallas' skyline contains several buildings over 700 feet (210 m) in height. Although some of Dallas' architecture dates from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, most of the notable architecture in the city is from the modernist and postmodernist eras. If you stay in Dallas you can get your PMP, ITIL or Six Sigma certification to build a better career.