Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification in Kuala Lumpur
This course is designed to help participants prepare for and pass the IASSC-CBB exam (International Association for Six Sigma Certification - Certified Black Belt). The course integrates Lean and DMAIC methodologies as defined by IASSC using case studies and examples, which help you to implement, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
3 days instructor-led training in Kuala Lumpur
100% money-back guarantee
IASSC exam (Optional)
1 year e-Learning access
Self-paced: 141 hours study time (approx.)
Live-online: 160 hours study time (approx.)
3 simulated exams
- Prepare and pass The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam™ in your very first attempt
- 1 live mock exam solving session with the instructor to address all your doubts and make you exam-ready
- 1-year access to the learning platform with a study plan, additional audio/video lectures, practice questions, 3 simulated tests, and more
- 1-year instructor mentorship & support in case of any trouble with preparation
SkillsDevelop skills to use Six Sigma methodologies, Lean concepts, and DMAIC methodologies: Design, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control.
AlignmentOur course is aligned to universally accepted IASSC Body of Knowledge for Black Belts.
Pass the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt™ (ICBB™) exam by GreyCampus and become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified professional.
Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee
We offer a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee to all of our training participants in Kuala Lumpur. This guarantee covers you when you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, and communicate it to us via an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours from the time of attending the first session of the bootcamp training. It's that easy!
I recently attended an online Lean Six Sigma course through GreyCampus. The course was thorough and well put together. My instructor was a subject matter expert. He had experience across many industries. The class encompassed people from all jobs and walks of life. Our instructor was able to speak to specifics in each field. It was very impressive. I will be taking classes with GreyCampus again!
1. LSSBB Boot camp is a well structured program.
2. Learning resources and web portal provide excellent support.
3. The trainer, Mr. Ankit is knowledgeable, thorough, energetic and patient.
4. 24 hours of boot camp should ideally be covered in 6 sessions of 4 hours each, rather than in 3 sessions of 8 hours each.
5. The coordinator, Mr. Rishi was helpful and enterprising.
Thank you GreyCampus!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and is known as the fastest growing metropolitan regions in South-East Asia. The geography of Kuala Lumpur is characterised by the huge Klang Valley. Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding urban areas form the most industrialised and economically, the fastest growing region in Malaysia.