Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt Combo Training & Certification in Philadelphia
IASSC's Lean Six Sigma Certifications are industry-recognized golden standards for professionals and corporations that value Quality in their processes, services and products.
Join the Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt Certification and Training program, and come out a Certified Lean Six Sigma expert!
8 days of instructor-led training in Philadelphia
100% money-back guarantee
IASSC exam (Optional)
1-year e-Learning access
Bootcamp: 330+ hours study time
5 simulated exams
Request a Quote
- Prepare and pass The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Exam™ in your very first attempt
- 6 months unlimited access to live bootcamps in Philadelphia. Each Bootcamp is a 8-day intensive training led by an expert
- 1 live mock exam solving session with the instructor to address all your doubts and make you exam-ready
- 1-year access to the learning platform with a study plan, additional audio/video lectures, practice questions, 3 simulated tests, and more
- 1-year instructor mentorship & support in case of any trouble with preparation
SkillsDevelop skills to use Six Sigma methodologies, Lean concepts, and DMAIC methodologies: Design, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control.
AlignmentOur course is aligned to universally accepted IASSC Body of Knowledge.
OutcomePass IASSC recognized certifications exam by Greycampus. Alternatively, Prepare for certification exam conducted by IASSC.
Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee
We offer a no-questions-asked, 100% money-back guarantee to all of our training participants in Philadelphia. This guarantee covers you when you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt Combo Training & Certification, and communicate it to us via an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours from the time of attending the first session of the Bootcamp training. It's that easy!
Enjoyed the training and instructor. I have one of my engineers in the GB training this week (Steve Guilbault)! Everything on the website is really user-friendly and in-depth. I will be back for the PMP certification next! Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall.