Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification in Kuwait
This course is designed to help participants prepare for and pass the IASSC-CGB exam (International Association for Six Sigma Certification - Certified Green Belt).
2 days instructor-led training in Kuwait
100% money-back guarantee
IASSC exam (Optional)
1 year e-Learning access
Self-paced: 153 hours study time (approx.)
Live-online: 171 hours study time (approx.)
4 simulated exams
Request a Quote
- Prepare and pass The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam™ in your very first attempt
- 6 months unlimited access to live boot camps in Kuwait. Each Bootcamp is a 2-day intensive training led by an expert
- 1 live mock exam solving session with the instructor to address all your doubts and make you exam-ready
- 1-year access to the learning platform with a study plan, additional audio/video lectures, practice questions, 4 simulated tests, and more
- 1-year instructor mentorship & support in case of any trouble with preparation
SkillsDevelop skills to use Six Sigma methodologies, Lean concepts, and DMAIC methodologies: Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control.
AlignmentOur course is aligned to universally accepted IASSC Body of Knowledge for Green Belt.
OutcomePass IASSC recognized Green Belt certification exam by GreyCampus and become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professional.
Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee
We offer a no questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee to all of our training participants in Kuwait. This guarantee covers you when you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training, and communicate it to us via an email (email@example.com) within 24 hours from the time of attending the first session of the Bootcamp training. It's that easy!
Date and Time
Frequently Asked Questions
Kuwait/State of Kuwait is an Arab country in Western Asia. Situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, it shares borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia. With cultural heritage dating back to antiquity, Kuwait City, the capital, is known for its modern architecture, ranging from skyscrapers to the striking Kuwait Towers, water towers whose design recalls the tiled domes of a classic mosque. The Tareq Rajab Museum houses a rich collection of ethnographic artifacts and Islamic art. If you plan to stay here then you must opt for professional certifications like PMP, ITIL or Six Sigma to give your career the much-needed boost.