This course shall comprehensively explore the roles and responsibilities of a Microsoft Azure Administrator. With this course, you will gain the necessary skills to tackle all the key cloud operations from scaling up, to deploying applications, to securing identities and more. You will learn all there is to managing all aspects of your organization's cloud solution to make the most out of Microsoft Azure.
Course in alignment with Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104T00
Online labs in compliance with the exam to provide hands-on experience.
Gain thorough knowledge of the functions of a Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course is designed to explore the nitty-gritty of monitoring all the facets of the cloud environment. The course is a blend of up-to-date theory and industry-relevant online labs delivered by domain experts.
The course is in accordance with the standard Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam AZ - 104T00.
1. Bootcamp training
2. Understanding of Microsoft Azure platform services
3. Blended learning approach
It is essential that you have a clear understanding of the following to follow the class :
• On-premises virtualization technologies: - this would entail VMs, virtual networks and virtual hard disks.
• Computer Networks : - Network configuration, TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
• Active Directory concepts: - this would entail domains, forests, replication between domain controllers, and protocols such as Kerberos and LDAP.
• Disaster recovery and resiliency of the cloud: - performing operations of backup and restoration.
We offer courses in accordance for the following :
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - AZ-900T01
• Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure - AZ-204T00
• Designing an Infrastructure Strategy - AZ-301T04-AC
• Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure - AZ-300T01
Yes. The course is filled with labs, with a total of 17 online labs over the course of 11 modules.