This is a course, which enables IT professionals/students to be proficient with the comprehension and skills required to plan and manage a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. This course will help one optimize their SharePoint deployment as it provides one with the instructions, and best practices that are required.
Helps understand how to position, administer, and troubleshoot your SharePoint environment
Course is in alignment with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification
Creating and configuring web applications as well as site collections
1. Instructor-led live, online training
2. Blended learning approach
4. 30-day instructor helpline from an expert trainer
• The student who is interested in this course must be experienced in deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2013 farms across a large enterprise at least for one year. This is because many users did not upgrade from SharePoint 2010.
• The candidate is acceptable even if he/she has an experience of at least two years with SharePoint 2010. But the candidate is expected to understand the basic difference SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, particularly in terms of hybridization.
If you have any requirement with Microsoft Certification profile or doubts with checking results or else you are in need of other programs, contact Certification Support. You will receive a reply within 24 business hours.
To check your certificates log into the certification dashboard and then click on the certificates icon.
In case you forgot the credentials, contact Certification Support. You will receive a reply within 24 business hours. Enter some basic information asked and you will gain your access.