Project Management Fundamentals
The demand for project management practitioners is at an all-time high, as many organizations rely on projects to deliver business value, yet are faced with a shortage of skillful, resourceful, and knowledgeable project managers.
Whether you are new to the profession and are considering a career in Project Management, or you already work in projects but would like to further increase your understanding of fundamental project management concepts and become more valuable to your organization, this course is for you.
An experienced project management trainer will walk you through the basic Project Management concepts and processes and, using real-life examples and exercises, will provide you with a good understanding of the core competencies a successful project manager should have.
• 6-hours bootcamp session
• Introduction to the concepts of project management
• Understanding of standard PM terminology and concepts used globally (additionally helpful in pursuing future certifications)
• Overview of the work involved in the different stages of the project life cycle
• Practice developing some artifacts for a sample project
• Interactive feedback from instructors
Live, online instructor-led classes
6 hours bootcamp
- Project management know-how
- Course completion certificate
Anyone involved in or affected by projects, or working in some way to support projects and looking to understand the basics of successful project management and improve their core competencies
Where some of
Our instructors, mentors, and support team gear themselves towards ensuring that all students fare well in the program and achieve the success their efforts deserve
For group enrolment of 5+ students or custom training requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions