SAP EWM Training Course
The SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) application is a state-of-the-art tool for warehouse management. This course will explore the functionalities of the SAP EWM application and equip you with the skills necessary to standardize the processes at a warehouse and manage resources such as inventory space and labor efficiently.
Want to get a first-hand experience of what the course will be like? Register for a free, interactive, live demo-class conducted by our expert instructors.
SAP server access would be provided through a third-party.
What you get
1. 35+ hours of live online training led by an expert instructor
2. Get 1-month SAP Server access for practicing projects
3. 1-year access to class recordings
Why get certified ?
Become skilled in formalizing warehouse processes and employ strategies to optimize all resources
Our course is aligned to SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5.
With this course, you will be equipped with the skills necessary to streamline the warehouse processes, make optimal use of inventory space and manage labor efficiently
• Application consultants
• Project managers
• Project stakeholders
• Project team members.
The following are the schedules for some of our upcoming boot camps - do reach out to us if you need customized dates!
The training was very helpful. It successfully delivered its goal of helping us prepare for the certification. The trainer was very accommodating and flexible. It helped that he had a pleasant and approachable personality. Couldn't thank enough Grey Campus for the experience and help.
SAP EWM provides a large set of functionalities that cater to the demands of warehouse management on all fronts. This training is aimed at exploring all of these functionalities and going through each use case in detail to make you capable of utilizing the application to its fullest potential.
A few of the things that will be addressed in this course are :
1. Organizational structures, and Master data maintenance.
2. The logistics of inbound and outbound goods.
3. Monitoring strategies for warehouse activities.
4. Methods by which SAP EWM processes are deployed rapidly.
5. Methods of performing storage control - process and layout oriented.
6. Establishing labor standards.
7. Ways to deal with goods issues, stock transfers, and replenishment.
8. Warehouse expansions.
Where some of
Frequently Asked Questions