The SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) application is a state-of-the-art tool for warehouse management. This course will explore the functionalities of the SAP EWM application and equip you with the skills necessary to standardize the processes at a warehouse and manage resources such as inventory space and labor efficiently.
Want to get a first-hand experience of what the course will be like? Register for a free, interactive, live demo-class conducted by our expert instructors.
SAP server access would be provided through a third-party.
Batches not available in India.
Become skilled in formalizing warehouse processes and employ strategies to optimize all resources.
Our course is aligned to SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5.
With this course, you will be equipped with the skills necessary to streamline the warehouse processes, make optimal use of inventory space and manage labor efficiently.
SAP EWM provides a large set of functionalities that cater to the demands of warehouse management on all fronts. This training is aimed at exploring all of these functionalities and going through each use case in detail to make you capable of utilizing the application to its fullest potential.
A few of the things that will be addressed in this course are :
1. Organizational structures, and Master data maintenance.
2. The logistics of inbound and outbound goods.
3. Monitoring strategies for warehouse activities.
4. Methods by which SAP EWM processes are deployed rapidly.
5. Methods of performing storage control - process and layout oriented.
6. Establishing labor standards.
7. Ways to deal with goods issues, stock transfers, and replenishment.
8. Warehouse expansions.
1. 35+ hours of live online training led by an expert instructor
2. Get 1-month SAP Server access for practicing projects
3. 1-year access to class recordings
A: SAP EWM course is helpful because of the following benefits it provides:
A. It is essential that the participant must have knowledge about SAP and also knowledge of Materials Management in SAP.
A. This course is suitable for application consultant, project manager, project stakeholder, and project team members.
A: On comparison, SAP EWM is superior to the WM functions of SAP ERP because of the following reasons:
A: SAP EWM hold importance in the industry due to the following reasons: