The SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) application is an industry-leading solution for all things maintenance for organizations, small and large. This course will explore various maintenance activities and how the SAP PM application’s invaluable functionalities come of use.
Want to get a first-hand experience of what the course will be like? Register for a free, interactive, live demo-class conducted by our expert instructors.
SAP server access would be provided through a third-party.
Batches not available in India.
Gain proficiency in the nitty-gritty of maintenance activities and the usage of SAP PM’s functionalities in setting up.
This course is aligned to SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Maintenance & Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7.
Understand the functionalities of the SAP PM application and be able to set it up to manage and streamline all maintenance activities of your organization.
Customized training available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 35+ hours of bootcamp training led by an expert instructor
2. Get 1-month SAP Server access for practicing projects
3. 1-year access to class recordings
• SAP Plant maintenance Training controls all maintenance processes and identifies, documents correctional procedures.
• This module is integrated with other modules such as MM, PP, Controlling, etc., which makes it feasible to synchronize the structure of maintenance activities.
• It automates the process of completing facility repair and maintenance requests, such as reporting a problem, scheduling labor and materials, recording incurred costs, and resolving them.