From startups to tech-giants, every organization requires Web Developers. Web Developers are on average the highest paid amongst software developers. From creating and updating client-side functionality, laying out front-end designs to making web applications, Web Developers are considered a valuable asset across all teams and organizations.
This program is for fresh graduates (or students who will have successfully graduated before program completion so as to be eligible for placements) and working professionals alike. This program is for anyone looking to begin or transition to a career in Web Development. This program is also for professionals with significant domain knowledge looking to leverage Web Development.
By the end of this program, you will:
• Get to work on real-world Web Development projects,
• Receive a certification at the end of the program, and
• Gain the support of our Career Services to get placed.
As an Indian citizen, there are two payment options available to you.
1) You can pay the upfront tuition fee of ₹90,000 to attend the program, and subsequently avail the placement career services.
2) You can enroll into the program by paying the registration fee of ₹10,000 and attend the program at no additional cost. On placement, you will pay 20% of your income for 2 years, paying no more than ₹1,20,000 - the total tuition fee as per the Income Share Agreement model.
Our Career Service Division takes a best-effort approach in reaching out to prospective organizations hiring for their Web Development positions and share your profile with them. Additionally, a weekly progress report will be sent to the candidate tracking the positions his/her profile has been forwarded to.
The job market experts at our Career Service Division work with you in improving your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles so that your resume shines to prospective recruiters hiring for Full Stack Development roles.
We expect program participants to be as serious about taking up the program as we are about delivering a high-quality learning experience and getting them a job in Web Development. We do not offer refunds after you have registered. Please be sure about completing the program before you decide to register.
Only in rare and exceptional cases can we explore options on issuing refunds due to cancellations.