Year after year, the one profession that consistently ranks on top amongst emerging jobs is Data Science. Growing exponentially at more than 25% every year, Data Science finds increasing use in more and more industries by the day, with exciting applications such as self-driving cars, intelligent automation, and dynamic business decision support systems to show for. This is a growing profession whose demand in every industry and sector is increasing by the day.
Data Science is without a shadow of doubt, a bright and promising career choice
The following are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria to avail of our Career Services:
• You must be open to relocation (within the country).
• You cannot reject a job offer that is made to you through our Career Services’ efforts.
• You must attend every interview scheduled as per the Career Services.
• You must complete all components of the course successfully.
• You must be in a position to take upon employment on receiving a job offer through us.
• You must be academically eligible as per the employment policy entailed with the offer letter received.
• You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with no backlogs.
By the end of this program, you will:
• Get to work on real-world Data Science projects
• Receive a certification at the end of the program
• Gain the support of our Career Services
The job market experts at our Career Service Division work with you in improving your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles so that your resume shines to prospective recruiters hiring for Data Science roles.
Our Career Service Division will reach out to organizations hiring for their Data Science positions. Additionally, a weekly progress report will be sent to the candidate tracking the positions his/her profile has been forwarded to.
At present, our Career Services are available only for program participants in the US and India. If you are located in the US, we take a best-effort approach towards preparing you for interviews, and we go the extra mile to scan and forward your profile to organizations hiring in Data Science roles.
Do note that we do not offer any guarantees on getting you a job in the US.
If you are located in India, the Career Services terms are a little different - we either get you a job offer of ₹5.0 LPA or more within 3 months of completing the program, or we issue a 100% refund of the fee you have paid.
The standard fee for this program is USD 3,000, and the early registration fee is USD 2,000. If you are located in India, the standard fee becomes ₹1,25,000, and the early registration fee becomes ₹1,00,000. Note that all ₹ amounts are exclusive of taxes.
For the part-payment options, the sub-payments for the 6-month long program are spread out as follows -
• 50% of the full fee at the start of the 6-month program
• 30% at the start of month 3 of the 6-month program
• 30% at the start of month 5 of the 6-month program
To know more, fill up the application form and we shall reach out to you and address your concerns.
We expect program participants to really be as serious about taking up the program as we are about delivering a high-quality learning experience and getting them a job in Data Science. We do not offer refunds after you have registered - please be sure about completing the program before you register.
Only in rare and exceptional cases can we explore options on issuing refunds due to cancellations.