This course has been prepared in collaboration with IBM. It explores the sophisticated frameworks that python has to offer for the purpose of data science. Gain a practical understanding of the NumPy and SciPy for scientific computing and analysis; Pandas for manipulating data and Scikit for ML and NLP.
Attain an IBM certification.
Gain practical knowledge of python’s application in data science through tailored project work.
Acquire a deep understanding of data science libraries used by the industry.
This course will first cover the basics of python programming with a self-paced module that includes an assessment provided by IBM. Our course will then dive head-first into the data science and machine learning libraries that python provides and then ensures that the knowledge you gain translates into tangible skills with the help of expert-tailored project work.
Customized training available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 30 hours spread across 8 days of highly interactive Instructor-led Training
2. 5 hours of Self-paced learning
3. 2 projects to provide hands-on training
4. Teaching assistance to support your learning journey
5. Learn the required skills using Jupyter Notebook web application
Boost your career. Get certified.
If you are a beginner, you’ll need to complete the accompanying self-paced course and take up the test before you start off classes (an IBM certificate is provided on passing).
For participants with familiarity in python programming, you can take the test at your convenience when attending the classes as well. Note that the completion of both the self-paced learning content and the live, online classes is mandatory to get your certification.
I took this up as part of the data scientist program and it really helped. I found it easy to grasp despite having no prior experience in programming. Currently on my last course of greycampus' post-grad program.
- Rich Crawford
I liked working on the projects. It was a positively challenging and I came out a better coder.
- Jean deSilva
I am no longer scared of programming. Thanks, greycampus.
- Jaish Shah
Python being one of the data mining tools is an object-oriented programing language used for web development or software development. It is very attractive for rapid application development and enables us to work quickly and integrate systems more efficiently due to its high-level data structures with a combination of dynamic binding and dynamic typing.
Python is one of the favorite options for data analysts for using machine learning applications and other scientific computations. Some of the top reasons to learn python:
1. Simple, flexible and easy to learn
2. Reduces the development time to half with the simple to read syntax
3. Supported by most of the platforms like Windows, Linux, Solaris, Macintosh, among others
4. Built-in testing frameworks that can be used to validate ideas or products
5. Used as a Scripting language
• 30 Hours spread across 8 days of highly interactive Instructor-led Training.
• 5 Hours of Self-paced learning with Lifetime access.