Green Belts are employees of an organization who have been trained on the Six Sigma improvement methodology and will lead a process improvement team as part of their full‐time job. There is more time spent on the decision‐making and strategy‐building components of key elements in the Six Sigma project planning process. They have a deeper understanding of the overall process; they work with centralized project managers on delivering feedback and driving performance goals.
● Lead ‘Six Sigma improvement’ project’s team.
● Operates under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
● Analyzes and solves quality problems.
● Participated in a project, but has not led a project
● Coordinate with the data collection process team of their project and validate the measurement system
● Green Belts usually work on projects within their own functional area.
● Able to improve their team facilitation skills.
● Developing Project charter and SIPOC (Supplier, Input,Process and Output) Diagram for their project.