ITILÂ® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is widely known for its sets of varying practices that focus primarily on the improvement of the IT services. ITILÂ® is published in a set of five core publications, each of the publications cover an IT Service Management lifecycle stage individually.
The goal of ITIL is to describe the process, procedure, plan and tasks those of which are not specific to an organization, are used for establishing integration with strategy for the organization to deliver high value and maintain a competency level. The organization will create a baseline which will help them to plan, implement and measure their steps; in result it will improve the results simultaneously.
Perks of doing an ITIL Certification from Greycampus
- Helps those in IT services to improvise in their performance and get better results.
- Saves resources considerably and helps IT services to transform for good performance to a great performance.
- Our ITIL foundation certification is considered to be authentic in every place as it mainly focuses on overall improvement.
- The certificate is will be mailed to your address by APMG after passing the ITIL foundation exam that is conducted by APMG.
The Workshop consists of
- 2-Day classroom training delivered by APMG, UK accredited Instructors
- ITIL Foundation Certification Exam from APMG, UK
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks for all participants
- Small Batch Size for increased individual interaction with the Instructor
We offer a no questions asked, 100% Money back guarantee to all participants of the GreyCampus ITILÂ® Foundation classroom training and certification program.
This Guarantee will be valid when a participant is not satisfied with any aspect of the classroom training, and communicate this via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-hours of the start of the Classroom training program.