CompTIA A+ Certification Training
Be prepared to earn the top entry-level certification CompTIA A+ to kickstart your IT careers. As a certified CompTIA A+ professional, you will have a strong foundation in today's core technologies like cloud, security, and data management. This certification is a prerequisite for many entry-level positions, technical support and IT operational roles.
Get everything you want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exams.
(Please note that the exam voucher and CompTIA labs can be purchased as an add-on to the Training Program.)
- Earn your CompTIA A+ certification with two courses for the price of one
- Learn with our certified instructors in live bootcamp training sessions
- Configure device operating systems; Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Implement data backup and recovery methods
Learn the most important information in GreyCampus’ CompTIA A+ BootCamp. Online Bootcamp training focuses on IT support tasks. Build your base knowledge and enjoy the comfort of learning with a real-time instructor.
You will receive a course completion certificate from GreyCampus plus the tools, skills, and understanding you need to pass your CompTIA A+ certification exam.
Get access to the dedicated instructor helpline and clear all your subject-related doubts. For other queries, our customer support team is available round the clock.
- The CompTIA A+ certification exams test the candidate's theoretical knowledge as well as practical abilities. You will be faced with multiple-choice questions that have one or more responses, drag-and-drop activities, and specific performance-based question items that test your problem-solving skills in a simulated environment.
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization, cloud computing, and network troubleshooting.
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures.
- Each exam consists of 90 multiple choice questions to be completed in 90 minutes
- Passing score 220-1001: 675 (on a scale of 100-900) & 220-1002: 700 (on a scale of 100-900)
CompTIA is one of the world’s best-known certification bodies in Information Technology. Founded in 1982, CompTIA (The Computer Technology Industry Association) was one of the first certification bodies. Its vendor-neutral approach helps CompTIA to focus on what skills a technology worker needs, as opposed to what a vendor might want to advertise. Recognized in over 120 countries, CompTIA has issued over 2 million IT certifications.
According to the 2020 Dice Salary Survey, the average help desk support worker makes 50,009 USD.
Where some of
Took this course because of a genuine interest in IT — turns out this is indeed the best CompTIA A+ training program. Packed with real-life examples, a dedicated instructor helpline, and quick doubt resolution, it helped me to crack the CompTIA A+ exam in one go. Thanks, GreyCampus.
GreyCampus has helped me to grasp the fundamentals of cloud, security, and data management with this training program. Plus, I was able to talk to the instructor for resolving doubts. Kudos to the entire team for making learning so seamless.
Our Upcoming Programs
Our instructors, mentors, and support team gear themselves towards ensuring that all students fare well in the program and achieve the success their efforts deserve
For group enrolment of 5+ students or custom training requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions