Get trained to clear the globally recognized certification CompTIA Security+. CompTIA Security+ provides you with the right combination of administrative and technical skills to build a secure network and defend it.
There’s a common saying in IT about security, “Everyone knows they need security, but no one knows what security really means.” After your CompTIA Security+ training, you will.
Validate your skills in the core security functions by clearing the SY0-501 exam and pursue an IT Security career.
(Please note that the exam voucher and CompTIA labs can be purchased as an add-on to the Training Program.)
Learn the most important information in GreyCampus’s Security+ BootCamp. Online bootcamp training focuses on baseline cybersecurity skills. Build your base knowledge and enjoy the comfort of learning with a real-time instructor.
You will receive a course completion certificate from GreyCampus plus the tools, skills, and understanding you need to pass your CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
Get access to the dedicated instructor helpline and clear all your subject-related doubts. For other queries our customer support team is available round the clock.
• Analyze indicators of compromise and determine the type of malware
• Compare and contrast types of attacks
• Explain threat actor types and attributes
• Explain penetration testing concepts
• Explain vulnerability scanning concepts
• Explain the impact associated with types of vulnerabilities
• Install and configure network components, both hardwareand software-based, to support organizational security
• Use appropriate software tools to assess the security posture of an organization
• Troubleshoot common security issues
• Analyze and interpret output from security technologies
• Deploy mobile devices securely
• Implement secure protocols
• Explain use cases and purpose for frameworks, best practices and secure configuration guides
• Implement secure network architecture concepts
• Implement secure systems design
• Explain the importance of secure staging deployment concepts
• Explain the security implications of embedded systems
• Summarize secure application development and deployment concepts
• Summarize cloud and virtualization concepts
• Explain how resiliency and automation strategies reduce risk
• Explain the importance of physical security controls
• Compare and contrast identity and access management concepts
• Install and configure identity and access services
• Implement identity and access management controls
• Differentiate common account management practices
• Explain the importance of policies, plans and procedures related to organizational security
• Summarize business impact analysis concepts
• Explain risk management processes and concepts
• Given a scenario, follow incident response procedures
• Summarize basic concepts of forensics
• Explain disaster recovery and continuity of operations concepts
• Compare and contrast various types of controls
• Given a scenario, carry out data security and privacy practices
• Compare and contrast basic concepts of cryptography
• Explain cryptography algorithms and their basic characteristics
• Given a scenario, install and configure wireless security settings
• Given a scenario, implement public key infrastructure
CompTIA is one of the world’s best-known certification bodies in Information Technology. Founded in 1982, CompTIA (The Computer Technology Industry Association) was one of the first certification bodies. Its vendor-neutral approach helps CompTIA to focus on what skills a technology worker needs, as opposed to what a vendor might want to advertise. Recognized in over 120 countries CompTIA has issued over 2 million IT certifications.
According to the 2020 Dice Salary Survey, the average help desk support worker makes 50,009 USD.
Working professionals with the following job profiles would greatly benefit from getting CompTIA Security+ Certified -
A: There are several ways; earn a higher CompTIA certification, earn certification from another CompTIA approved vendor, retake and pass your highest exam, teach classes in the subject area, write papers, take additional training, and more.
A: Professionals having the CompTIA Network+ Certification and two years of experience in IT administration with a focus on information security would benefit the most from the CompTIA Network+ Certification.
A: Employers hiring technology workers want Security+ certified employees because they’ve been given a skillset absent from many workers currently employed. Sec+ is one of the most in-demand certifications available from any vendor.
Three years from the date you pass your certification exam. You can renew it by earning Continuing Education Units.
When you enroll in a live Security+ Bootcamp, you’ll spend four days with an instructor who is an expert in the field. You can ask questions, discuss concepts, receive advice on the exam, and your career.
CompTIA Security+ certification is one of the most well-known and requested certifications in the field.
There’s a common saying in IT about security, “Everyone knows they need security, but no one knows what security really means.” After your CompTIA Sec+ training, you will.`
The tech world is full of attackers threatening to exploit vulnerabilities. Every network is just one zero-day attack from being breached. CompTIA Sec+ provides you with the right combination of administrative and technical skills to build a secure network and defend it.
A: The exam is a maximum of 90 questions. Roughly the first five questions are Performance-Based Questions (PBQs).
A: They simulate real-world tasks. You may have to identify internal hardware components, place networking hardware into a diagram, troubleshooting IP addressing, or perform basic command-line tasks.